Friday, January 9, 2015

Kirkland Broccoli and Cheese Soup

I am all for cooking fresh but let's face it sometimes you just want to have an easy meal. I was pleased to find a Broccoli Cheddar Soup at Costco. The down side to Costco is if they aren't handing out a sample, you have to buy large portions without knowing if you even liked their recipe. I decide to live dangerously and brought home eight servings of Broccoli Cheddar Soup.


It is bitter cold here so it seemed like the perfect day to have a piping hot bowl of soup at lunch. I warmed mine up on the stove top which is the recommended method but there are microwave instructions as well.


There was a nice mix of small and large pieces of broccoli but nothing to big for your spoon. The soup was creamy and the cheese taste was not overwhelming. While I have had some other broccoli and cheese soups that I liked more this was great for a quick on plan lunch.

Here's a look at the nutrition label and ingredient list


 What quick go to lunches do you keep on hand?

No comments:

Post a Comment