Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Chicken Wings with Peanut Sauce

Ok, Ok anyone who knows me will laugh at my excitement over the Super Bowl! I don't watch football, I don't have a favorite team, I don't have any clothes I can show team pride in. I'm in it for the snacks and the commercials...I mean we all need to know what happened to the Budweiser puppy right? So here's the first of my snack line up, check back for over the next few days for more Super Bowl Finger Food.



Chicken Wings with Peanut Sauce
You will need:
24 chicken wing pieces
1 Tbsp smooth peanut butter ( make sure there is no added sugar)
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tsp Splenda or sweetener of your choice
1/2 Tsp garlic powder
1/2 Tsp red pepper flakes
1 Tsp sesame oil
2 Tbsp hot water

Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking pan with foil. Spray foil with non stick spray and lay chicken wings on pan skin side up. Roast chicken wings in the oven for 45-60 minutes until the skin is crispy. Meanwhile combine all of the other ingredients in a small bowl and stir, make sure your water is hot as it goes into the mixing bowl because that helps smooth the sauce out. In a large bowl combine the chicken wings and sauce. Enjoy!

Serves 4 with each serving having about 2 carbs

Check back tomorrow for two more Super Bowl snack recipes...

No comments:

Post a Comment