Friday, January 16, 2015

Crispy Teriyaki Wings


 I think I might be a "foodie". Each time I sit down to share a recipe here my mind goes to how I just "love" whatever it is coffee drinks, wings, steak and on and on. If I wrote the way I think it would be super easy as all I would have to do each day is change pictures and insert a few words about whichever recipe I prepared that time. Probably be pretty boring pretty quick for everyone involved. So I will try to refrain from declaring each food my "favorite".



Nine times out of ten when I make chicken wings I make buffalo wings but today I wanted something a bit different. I decided to marinade a few wings in a homemade teriyaki sauce then bake them until they were crispy and begging for me to eat them. A side benefit of this recipe is the wings are marinaded so when you serve them there is no sauce to make your fingers messy. 

Crispy Teriyaki Wings
You Will Need:
12 chicken wings pieces
1Tbs soy sauce
1Tbs pineapple flavor coffee syrup , I use DaVinci's
1Tsp garlic powder
2 1Tsp red pepper flakes

Combine all of your ingredients in a gallon size zip lock bag. Seal the bag and shake to coat all of the chicken. Place the bag of chicken in the refrigerator to marinade for at least two hours. I tend to let it marinade closer to 8 hours. Preheat the oven to 425 and line a baking pan with foil. Grease your pan with oil or cooking spray. Lay the chicken wing pieces on the baking pan skin side up. Bake the chicken wings for about 45 minutes until the skin is nicely colored and crispy. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment